European Industry University Research Association (EIURA)
The European Industry-University Research Association (EIURA) is a not-for-profit organisation an independent society of members interested in promoting and facilitating collaborative research
- Provides information, practices, tools and guidelines for collaborative research
- Identifies suitable projects, partners and funding sources for members
- Facilitates project development and management
- Facilitates consortia building for FP7/Horizon2020 and other international / collaborative funding scheme
- EIURA promotes, sponsors and organizes a number of services, including the organization of workshops, conferences and training courses.